Advantages of membership
Municipalities subscribing to the advanced version of the ODSlocal Platform have access to the following functionalities and support:
The ODSlocal portal is a technology-based tool with a private area that allows access to several functionalities
- possibility for an unlimited number of users to access the municipality's private area, being able to insert and manage contents related to the respective municipality (the base version limits access to only 1 user)
- possibility to create an unlimited number of municipality-specific indicators, with information coming for example from their administrative databases (the base version does not give access to this possibility)
- possibility to create, analyse and disseminate an unlimited number of municipal good practices (the base version only allows the insertion of information about 5 good practices)
- possibility to export all the contents related to the municipality through editable documents such as Excel (database) or Word (synoptic report) (the base version does not give access to this possibility)
Technical support by the ODSlocal team
- privileged access to helpdesk, with the possibility of adapting some functionalities to specific requirements of the municipality (the base version does not give access to that possibility)
Possibility of participation in a Capacity Building Programme for Local Sustainability, evolving over time, which integrates two dimensions:
“ODSlocal - Empowering agents for the 2030 Agenda”
- Access to the ODSlocal training package, provided in a mostly online synchronous and asynchronous format, organised by modules on the 2030 Agenda, aimed at building capacity for the territorialisation of the SDGs and familiarising with methodologies for the broad involvement of local agents. Each module includes three components: video presentations, exercises and case studies.
Municipalities subscribing to the advanced version of the ODSlocal Platform have access to the full contents of the training package (total of 6 modules) and to follow-up meetings/clarification of doubts (the basic version only gives access to the first two modules). The access to the training package is open to an unlimited number of technicians from the municipality.
Local Sustainability Laboratories
- Promotion of Laboratories in the respective municipalities, with local actors and a strong mobilization of young people, ensuring a multigenerational approach, in order to privilege the dialogue on SDGs - Agenda 2030 and the territory, enhancing existing solutions and building networks and partnerships for projects and actions that contribute to local sustainability.
ODSlocal collaborative session
Workshop on pilot municipalities: indicators
Workshop on pilot municipalities: functionalities
Workshop on pilot municipalities: vision
Only municipalities subscribing to the advanced version of the ODSlocal Platform have the possibility to
- be awarded with the ODSlocal Seals, which distinguish the municipalities with the best performance or with the best evolution dynamics
Municipal Joint Good Practices Award
- receive the award that distinguishes the municipalities with the best set of municipal good practices
- host the annual Conference, which aims to promote the 2030 Agenda by giving stage to inspiring local sustainability municipalities and projects in Portugal
- benefit from a multi-channel dissemination strategy (newsletter, social networks, events and media)
Voluntary Local Reports (*)
- benefit from support for the preparation of these reports, namely with regard to: i) municipal roadmap 2030; ii) mapping of stakeholders; iii) insertion of specific indicators; iv) mapping of good municipal practices
Which version is most suitable?
ODSlocal signatory municipalities can choose one of two membership versions with differentiated access to the capacity building programme, outreach and portal features:
* To the values presented must be added the VAT at the legal rate in force
In addition to licenses you can also purchase a set of services tailored to your needs.
Production of a customized report on the status and evolution of the SDGs in the municipality.
- Unlike the Synoptic Report, this one will be produced using a diachronic and synchronic analysis taking into account not only the evolution verified, but also the interactions between areas (SDGs) of sustainability.
- In word and pdf format.
- Accomplishment of a technical capacity building session about the 2030 Agenda, aiming at training responsible and active citizens in the area of sustainability.
- Travel to the adherent municipality in the continent.
- Organization of capacity building sessions for local dynamizers, aiming at training mobilizing educational agents for the promotion of sustainability at the local level.
- Travel to the adhering municipality in the mainland.
Allows municipalities' databases to be synchronised with the localSDG portal
€0 a €15000
- A - Free / Autonomous / The municipality periodically sends data to the ODSlocal API
- B - Budget / 2adapt team / The municipality provides an API and ODSlocal implements periodic readings